"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds . . ." Wm Shakespeare

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Here it is mid-July and not a bit written. My journal is full but my blog has been sadly neglected.

I've been fighting, learning, walking out my salvation with fear and trembling. I've been angry, hurt, disappointed and oh so sad, but I think I'm finally coming out the other side and it's good!

I'm learning so much at times it feels like my head is spinning. The learning is good, I thrive on learning but it's the 'walking-out' in day to day living that is the hardest.

Sometimes when I'm in the thick of things I get lost in the turmoil. That is when I need to slow things down, breathe and think on all things good.

I say it often, but it comes down to choice. It always comes down to choice.

Blessings,
Journey Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment