"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds . . ." Wm Shakespeare

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Family

After the children are grown, you would think life would take on more peace, after all, my kid-raising days are gone.

But, then they have children and my 'concerns' multiply as each of the Grandchildren (hereafter known as Grands) start coming along!

However much I worried about doing the right things for and with my children, having my Grands increased that with the significant difference of not being able to do darn a thing about any of it, the Grands belong to my children and they now have the responsibility of raising the little loves of my life!

The only time I get any input into how things are said and done is when my kids ask me!

Do you know how difficult that can be?

When all is said and done though, I sit back and trust my children have chosen what wisdom they learned from me, from the best parts of their childhood and will pass that down, making decisions from what they learned as they grew up.

The only other thing I know to do is trust that God absolutely loves my children and Grands way more than I ever could and will guide and direct their lives, as He did with me.

May you also know the riches & joys of children and grandchildren in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment