"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds . . ." Wm Shakespeare

Monday, December 7, 2009

Living Loved


Question: if I were living loved to the degree the Father loves me, what would that look like?

Would all worry cease?

I imagine so because I don’t think Jesus ever worried and He definitely lived loved by His Father! The Scriptures are full of evidence to that.

Would my life be exemplified by rest and an inner peace that could be seen and felt not just by me but by others and, would this rest and peace be seen by others and felt by me no matter the chaotic & challenging circumstances of life?

Again I imagine it so, as that is how Jesus lived His life, no matter the storms, no matter the chaos around Him, no matter the danger, the betrayal or challenges, Jesus was never side-lined by the circumstances of life. Neither did He question if His Father loved Him because bad things happened to Him. Being loved by His Father was never an issue and it was never questioned by God.

So, if I learn day by day and step by step to live my life knowing I am fully loved by God the Father and live in that love as Jesus did, I think I will be more like Jesus and live more as He did.

Well now, that’s a relief! If I can only figure out what living loved looks like in my life!

I know, one day at a time, one step at a time!

Blessings to you

No comments:

Post a Comment